Tuesday, December 8, 2009

















At last week's Taco Bell Drawing Club meeting I was asked to leave my table because of the incoming "dinner rush." I had been drawing at the table, after buying things (a taco and a chalupa and a drink), but for too long. This is the first time in A LOT of years I was asked to leave. I felt devastated that my loyal Taco Bell had let me down. I immediately tried to come up with a new location for Taco Bell Drawing Club. I would never be able to go back there. After two days, I wanted Taco Bell so bad, I went back. It tasted so good. I am glad we could work everything out.

This week's Taco Bell Drawing Club is taking place at Pizza Hut* on 14th Street just West of Union Square from 4-5:30pm.



*Pizza Hut and Taco Bell are in the same place.

1 comment:

Burger Raff said...

Im glad it all got worked out, happy endings are the best endings